Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 2011

These are random pictures from our outings in May

At the lake with his buddy, Lauren. He has a new life jacket for this weekend thanks to Aunt Jan, Uncle Eric, Beth and Jonathan! Thanks guys! He is going to love it! I think I wore that ole' yellow one when I was a baby. haha. I am just kidding. It is quite old though. 

This is a picture from the Kenny Chesney Concert last weekend. It felt like old times getting to be together outside listening to music, laughing with friends. We rode to the concert with a couple we are good friends with and our friend Travis. We didn't have tickets. We figured we would find some before the concert started. Travis, Alex, and I ended up listening to the concert OUTSIDE of the concert. We didn't care. I felt young and fancyfree for a night. All was well because we were with each other! 

A sweet little kiss to end the night. :-)










0 comments:

Post a Comment