Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Looking Forward to Memorial Day

We went to the lake two weeks ago with mom, dad, Hunt and Blake. It was Mother's Day Sunday. We watched Hunt swim, played in the water as long as we could stand it, and ate chicken salad (my favorite) together. I am looking forward to heading back up to the lake house this weekend for Memorial Day. There will be 16 people staying at the lake house this weekend. Our whole family gets together for Memorial Day and 4th of July each year. We will all pack together inside our SMALL cabin. The cabin will be alive with laughter AND CHOAS (the good kind)! :-) 

I snapped some really great pics of mom. I love her smile and laugh in each of these. 



My favorite pic of the day

Needs a little more light but I love the way he looks here. He was playing with his shoes. He said in the same spot by the water for over 30 minutes. He watched Blake play with Hunt. He is such a great baby.

Bonding by the water



exploring...touching...the lake is a great learning experience. Nature stimulates the senses in way books and classrooms can't.








Hunt is getting HUGE! He is a beautiful dog.



The A-Team

I had to get him. He loves to be tickled. 

about to take his first dip in the lake...just his feet were dipped

Look at his little foot attempting to step into the water. He was sizing it up. 



He claps all the time now. Each time he does something we ask him to do, he will look at us and wait for us to clap. Then he will clap for himself. He loves to be praised. 


He loves to get my brother's sunglasses. He will just laugh. We put them on him and he smiles so big. 


He's #1



He thought he heard an airplane. It was actually a boat. He is learning the difference in their sound. I have a feeling he will begin to love boats as much as airplanes after spending this coming Memorial Day weekend at the lake. 


He loves dogs.

Going...

Going...

Gone! :-) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment