Monday, January 17, 2011

I have been slow on posting lately. I have been working on different blogs over the past month. I have figured out how to blog with Tumblr, set up Twitter, and send blog posts and tweets to Facebook. I am not sure what the tweeting craze is all about. I am excited to find out. I am also a bit nervous. Quite frankly it freaks me out a bit, but I will do my best to catch on. It seems strange that people tell everyone where they are located and tweet about what they are doing. I am sure I will understand once I get used to using it regularly. College did not prepare me for the level of computer literacy I need to do business and stay connected online. I do not know about programming or even simple website coding. Learning computers, websites, and blogs has been quite a challenge. I am STILL learning very SLOWLY. My brain feels fried at the end of each day. My eyes bug out of my head from long hours of staring. haha. They actually just kind of hurt. I would much rather be touching a beautiful piece of fabric or partnering up with a sales team somewhere. I miss dressing up. Silence drives me nuts me.

Vogue Gallery
Red = extreme energy...
     Pumps = always pointed...rounded makes people look fat and                         
         short no matter how skinny they are (sorry to be blunt, but it looks terrible)
The Perfect Pant = not always black...
                          never too light...
                          never too tight...
                   and
                     always lined

I managed to figure out how to sew with the machine my mom gave me. I initially used it for embroidery. Embroidery proved to be very challenging and required far to much patience. It also didn't accommodate a hoop large enough for the embroideries I wanted to stitch. I decided one day to watch a youtube video on sewing when I couldn't get my company website to work. My typical day goes as follows: first, my website doesn't work; second, I get frustrated; and finally, I start doing what I really love...something hands-on...something creative. I like the sewing felt patterns onto pillows or children's shirts. I have a hard time finding affordable, cute boys clothes; therefore, I am going to attempt to create my own...maybe even my own private label and line someday. Anything is possible. I LOVE designing. I LOVE art. I am working on perfecting and figuring out how I can best use my creative design talents within Merideth Blaike.

This week...I have a couple meetings that pertain to Merideth Blaike. They should be interesting...
I am currently without a phone due to my lack of charging equipment. My brother happened to pick up my charger and take it back to college with him. I am not going to stress. I am sure I will make it to all appointments on time...prepared as always (cough cough)!

Here are some photos from Saturday, January 15, 2010. Enjoy!


I can't wait until he comes back tomorrow (Tuesday)! Afternoons are so BLAH...BORING...DULL...without him. Look at his face! He is so happy all the time!


He should definitely model for OshKosh! These are the overalls my Papa gave him for Christmas. They are two pea's in a pod.



Yes, he is totally photogenic!...Just like his dad!


He is so ticklish! He has the most fun a personality now. Almost 9 months — what a wonderful age!


- MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment