We only spent $50 dollars!
One of the items we purchased sales for over $100 dollars in stores and online right now! We filled the back of my mom's Suburban to the rim. The highlight of my day was the book sale. I packed as many books as I could in a box for $5 DOLLARS!
Check out how we did!
1.
2.
**The cover of my book is completely in tact, free of scratches or markings. The book looks like it has never been read or used just like the one above. I have been considering ordering an Emily Post book for months. I didn't want to spend the extra money on it and decided each time I looked at her books on Amazon that I would wait. I am thankful to have found such a lovely surprise.
3.

**I've always wanted Little Man to have a pair of pretty white or brown Stride Rite walking shoes. I feel like every kid gets a pair of the higher top walking shoes when they start out if their parents can afford it. They are quite an investment considering a child will grow out of them in less than three months from the time you purchase them.
We almost stopped at the Stride Rite store before heading to the sale to check what size he would wear, but decided to wait in case we found a pair at the sale. We were planning to buy him a pair on our return if didn't. Stride Rite was running a sale buy 1 pair, get the 2nd pair half off. We were pumped about that.
TO OUR SURPRISE...WE FOUND A SIZE 5 1/2 at the sale. We literally paid less than $1 dollar for the shoes.
The shoes were still in the original box and looked like they had been worn maybe ONCE! They even had the sale tag and information with them! I snagged them even though I wasn't sure of Little Man's size.
We stopped by the Stride Rite store to have Little Man measured on our way home from the sale. TO OUR SURPRISE Little Man measured a size whoppin' size 5!!!! He is only 11 months old. He wears a 5C, which means his foot is neither narrow or wide. It is perfect. He will be in the shoes in no time!
4.
Pearhead: $34.95
4 color options for frame (white, mahogany, black, neutral)
**Guess which color is SOLD OUT online...MAHOGANY! Mahogany is the color I picked up at the sale for literally less than $1 dollar. It is still wrapped up in the box and cellophane wrapper in perfect condition. I adore pearhead.com and looked at their website often before I found the frame at the sale.
5.
Babies R Us: $15.99
Fisher-Price Little Superstar™ Classical Stacker™
- Babies R Us Recommended Age: 6 - 24 months
- Manufacturer's Age: 6 - 24 months
**It lights up and makes noise as you put the stars on. It works perfectly and already had batteries! YAY...another savings!
6.

Babies R Us: $6.99
Baby Einstein: Mirror Me! A Mirror Board Book
7.

Babies R Us: $6.99
Baby Einstein: First Words Book
- Babies R Us Recommended Age: 9 months - 3 years
- Manufacturer's Age: 9 months and up
8.


Babies R Us: $29.99Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib and Floor Piano
- Babies R Us Recommended Age: Birth - 18 months
- Manufacturer's Age: Birth and up
9.

- Amazon: $42.00 (starting price)
- Electronic Activity Cube
- ** Our cube is much nicer. It has more functions. It is electronic. It is also much larger.
We ended up with so many other wonderful items. As you can tell, we definitely justified spending $50.00 dollars in total on all the goods we purchased. RECYCLING is AWESOME! Don't be embarrassed to use, recycle, donate, or purchase discounted items. The only embarrassment is in paying TOO MUCH instead of finding a deal and saving!



0 comments:
Post a Comment