Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wide Awake...so why not blog

I was very productive today. I met up with a talented friend/graphic designer over lunch. We ended up bouncing ideas off each other for a couple hours. I ventured over to the apple store for a tutorial on my MacBook. It is amazing what you can learn with a Mac tutor. I spent days trying to figure out some of the things they taught me in less than half the time. I wrapped my day up around five and made some calls on the way home.



I had a wonderful dinner with my mom and the two boys I love most! I had Chicken Marsala.

I decided not to take a picture of my dinner because I knew
<------- my personal chef for the evening would make a much more lovely picture. He is so handsome...and also a great cook. Thanks for dinner, bud!

It was DELISH! :-)



I am glad Little man is back. He was returned to us very sick. He and his daddy are heading to the doctor in the morning. Say a prayer he gets better soon. I worry the tubes are not working properly. Actually, my worry was confirmed as necessary at the last pediatric appointment. The tube in Little Man's left ear is blocked by wax and isn't draining at all. I know worry only stresses me physically and emotionally but I suppose it's part of human nature when you love someone.


He was sick in this picture. It was taken before Christmas. I still love it because I am getting the best of him...his hugs and love!


Christmas Day in the Snow

I stopped my whole family in the middle of opening gifts so we could run outside and take a picture with his first snow. We missed it when it first happened earlier Christmas morning. I was determined we weren't going to miss it a second time! Hence the reason I am wearing no jacket and a dress! 



He is just so little. I want him to be well again...just like he was in this picture a couple weeks ago.

- MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment