I read that children start having separating anxiety around 9 months. We are not sure if he is experiencing this yet or if he is simply upset about his teeth hurting, but when we leave the room, he screams. He will sit by his gate and starers at us. Of course, we get nothing accomplished because we feel like he is pitiful. His daddy is a complete softy. :-) So sweet!!! He immediately goes and picks him up. We spent most of our day playing in the floor with him Sunday because of this. I think he has us trained. :-)
Saturday night Little Man made his first adventure to Sam's Club. We stocked up on food, moist wipes, and other baby items. I promise he NEVER cries. He did not make a peep the whole time we shopped until we buckled him into his car seat. He was happy about that. We went to Longhorn for dinner. He sat at dinner in a big boy high chair for the FIRST time. His daddy and I tend to think we still have an infant. We are starting to realize it is time to let him grow! lol. We are learning. He never cried out at dinner. He ate small bites with us. He is such a perfect child. I have never seen a child act a good as he does.
We went to church Sunday morning. It was a great message. I love when we all go to church together. Little Man looked so handsome. I didn't have a camera so I will have to describe it to you all. He wore an adorable black, red, and grey checked vest, grey pants, and a matching black, red, and grey bottom up shirt underneath. Yes, I know you all are thinking he looked like he was going to a UGA game, but he actually looked very handsome. His daddy didn't notice the colors until someone mentioned it. :-)
I will take some new pictures today. I hope I haven't already posted a couple of these. Let me know if I have. Sorry...since he is crawling around now, he keeps us more busy.
This photo just made me smile today. I have a hard time looking at the camera when I am so close to these two.
My mom plays with him for hours
He recently figured out he has a tongue. He is also teething. He has 8 teeth. Can you believe that? I can't! He keeps cutting them like crazy!
"Hands Up"
"Hands Down"
- Your Baby Can Read
We definitely try and practice what it teaches him. Hands up and down are stage 1 on the videos.
He was trying to get my mom's nose.
I AM FRAMING THIS
They are saying their prayers. There is nothing sweeter in the world. Mom rocks him to sleep many nights and says his prayers for him and he peacefully drifts off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment