Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Smocking

I adore smocked outfits. I have wanted one for little man for SO LONG! All the sale websites run out of his size or completely sale out before I can order him one. This morning I stumbled upon some luck as I staggered out of bed apparently. I just completed my order of his first smocked outfit.

image via zulily

He will be wearing this sweet little outfit Easter Sunday! I am going to have the most beautifully dressed little boy at church.


Help me pick which pair of shoes Little Man should wear with his outfit!
images via zulily

It is rare that I purchase new items, but today I couldn't resist buying just one more new smocked outfit since Little Man has NEVER had even ONE before. I plan to have his picture made in these outfits.

image via zulily

0 comments:

Post a Comment