Monday, March 21, 2011

New Blog Update

I have some exciting news. You can now follow us by e-mail. Type in your e-mail in the "follow us by Email" box on the right of the page and you will get updated each time the blog is updated. I post sporadically. This is a great way to keep up.

Look to your right and follow us!  ---------------------------->>>>>

I have added AD content to the page. I know it will annoy some of you, but I tend to like it. AD's are helpful reminders to keep in touch with the things you love most. They help you remember a store or company you might have lost touch with. They give you the opportunity to connect! 

Don't be afraid to click on an AD if you like it. It will link you directly to what you are viewing. The AD's a produced by Google and can be trusted. AD's ARE NOT SPAM! Since I love advertising, marketing, and sales, this is a great way for me to observe the wonders of the work I enjoy. I can measure the AD's success and know which are doing well. It gives me the opportunity to see if what I learned in college marketing classes really works in the real world! :-) 


My brother and his new Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Hunt

 
That sweet little puppy should bring a smile to your face today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment