First, he taught me how to shoot skeet
Then he taught me how to be a little weak...in the knees for him that is :-)
He reminds me that the small things in life mean the most.
He remembers when others wouldn't. Little Man's first day of school picture was taken by his daddy who dressed him, prepared him for the big day, and even remembered to snap a picture before heading out the day. He REMEMBERED to take a picture!! :-) That's huge for a dad to think of something like that. If there is a better dad out there in the world, I'd love to hear about him. I guarantee, he wouldn't compare. He's SUPER DAD!
Then he taught me the value of patience and trust.
Then he just plain out stole my heart with the way he loves this precious baby boy.
He is currently teaching me about teamwork and faith through new experiences and journeys that we are embarking on together as the A-TEAM.
He amazes and inspires me daily with his strength.
His love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control are beyond reproach in my eyes. The fruits of the spirit are ripening each day in his life and show through his daily living.
He taught me that laughter really is therapeutic.
The laughter he shares with this little boy should be witnessed by all.
Most importantly he taught me that I was correct when I read Song of Solomen 3 shortly after we met and believed the following:
It was but a little that I passed from them,
but I found the one whom my soul loveth:
I held him, and would not let him go
(apparently the last verse is definitely correct...as you can tell from the picture above, I'm still holding on strong. lol)
Happy Birthday Bud!
I just wanted to share some of the ways you have made my life so special through the pictures above. I hope you have the most special birthday. I can't wait to celebrate with you. We will see you this afternoon.
I love you
A





0 comments:
Post a Comment