My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital since the beginning of the month. He has had a kidney infection, pneumonia, and a couple other problems. I am currently sitting beside of his hospital bed at the moment. He is learning all about blogging technology. He wants me to let everyone know he would much rather be at home holding Little Man!
Betty, my grandmother from my dad's side of the family, has also been in the hospital this month. She took a nasty face plant at her retired teachers association meeting and passed out. After a couple nights in the hospital, the usual was diagnosed, NOTHING! They sent her home. A couple days later the doctors discovered she has Vertigo. We went ahead and threw her a surprise birthday party! Her three children worked hard to pull it off. We had almost 100 guests. Family and friends came from out of state to celebrate with her. It was lovely. Here are a couple pictures.
I love how happy Betty looks in this picture
Beth had a great time talking with Uncle Ted from Lexington, Kentucky. His wonderful son Jon flew him down for the day. We were thankful that the Sisk family could attend! What a blessing!
He loves Betty so much!
I wanted a couple pictures before we left.
I'm not sure what is going on here...lol
I love him!
Aunt Gena, Mom, Betty Ann, Uncle Bill, Aunt Jan
I thought this was a sweet picture of Aunt Gena
Aunt Virginia and Betty
Love My Cousins
I have a wonderful grandmother. I am thankful to still have grandparents on both sides of my family!
Such a great mother daughter picture





0 comments:
Post a Comment