Austin's Beach Tent
| Thanks to my brother, Austin had a peaceful, shaded shelter to doze underneath all week. He is a very pampered child. He deserves it! :-) |
Transitioning...
| August 2010 - I cut 11 inches off my hair. I was told I needed a more "mommy friendly" hair style. The last time I had short hair (hair above my shoulders) was elementary school. |
Down on the Farm
Weather: overcast and rainy
The A-Team: not a cloud in our sky
He is completely contagious. I can't get enough of this loving'.
D-A-L-L-A-S
We are thankful and blessed to have such wonderful friends. Dallas came to see Austin for the 1st time. His parents sent Austin a sweet gift...his 1st SILVER SPOON and a Baby Jesus book. It meant the world to us!!!
Austin And The Giant Pumpkin!
We ventured to the pumpkin patched on an uncharacteristically hot day during late October. Austin picked out his favorite pumpkin along with my mom and dad. We were sweating by the time we made it out of the pumpkin patch so we headed over to the ice cream strand for a refreshing treat!
Cousins
Saturdays during the fall were spent watching football with dad and the cousins.
He's Perfect
Dear God, I am undeserving of such an amazing gift. Bless and keep him. Amen.
December was a packed month. These were taken on a relaxing Sunday. I loved getting to see the two spend quality time together.
Christmas Morning
Just happy to be together...again!!!!
He loves my cousins
I love watching him open his gifts. He had so many...and deserved them all! He is a wonderful dad and my best friend.
He is my brothers little buddy
My cousin is so great with him. We dressed him up as Santa to open presents at my Grandmother's house.
Opening his gifts from my Aunts and Uncles at my grandmothers house. He is a lucky baby to be loved by so many.
My grandmother and my boys getting ready to open gifts AGAIN! :-)
It SNOWED!
Yes...I know. He's proud isn't he... :-)
I can't remember the last time it snowed...REALLY snowed. We played as long as we thought little man could take the cold. My family and I had so much fun with him. It was a special time in all of our lives. It will be a day to remember. We are all blessed.
Life Is But A Dream...
They are a stellar pair. She is such a Lady.
He makes me so happy y'all!
My brother's best friend passed away. He will be remembered in many hearts. He was a friend to all. He held a special place in all of our lives and hearts. We will be praying hard and thinking about my brother during this approaching year. I love you, bud. I miss our sweet Dale-Dale.
Handsome!
My Family...minus one! He took the picture. Happy New Year!











0 comments:
Post a Comment