That's Little Man's hand that he made at daycare! His first ornament...YAY!!! It was a beautiful Angel. We will keep this for forever so he can hang it on his tree one day. Unfortunately, his dad's very first ornaments are packed up in someones garage. :-( Hopefully next year we will be able to have a real and complete family tree. My first ornaments made the tree! :-)
He helped me take the decorations down. Such a sweet little helper... :-)
I made this from stuff I had left over from my college christmas decorations. haha. I do my best to recycle, at least that is what I like to call it. It works for now. I was determined it was going to feel like Christmas everywhere in the loft.
Again, I recycled old stuff from college. I tried to create a rustic looking christmas on top of the desk.
Wooden box in the far left corner is a custom made recipe box from the following family owned company:
I am a huge fan. I have multiple custom pieces from their craftshop. I personally know the owner and have watched their company grow. Cabella's sells their work, but check out their website for customer orders.
This is what everything looked like around the loft at Christmas. I forgot to post these a while back. I'm sure some of you might like to see Little Man's first tree and ornaments. I did the best I could on decorating with what I had this year. Hopefully next year it will look a little better.









0 comments:
Post a Comment