It snowed 8 inches a couple days ago. We have been snowed/iced in for a couple days. I decided to take some pictures to pass the time. I have almost gone stir crazy. I like the snow, but I am not a fan of ice. Enjoy!
First he pulls his hair out...
then he goes in for the hug
sweet boys
hanging out during the snow/ice storm...great excuse for picture time
This is one of my favorites from the day. I love, love, love his laughing face. They were having such a great time playing together.
At Christmas, his balance was very unsteady. Now he is a champ when he comes to riding! :-)
Love his little heart! ;-)
He literally looks right at the camera for almost every picture. He loves it. He knows he is gorgeous.
He really is this precious in real life also!!
Love his little face here....He was starting to blow bubbles right as I snapped this picture.
His dad came to play
He loved getting his hat. He would just laugh at him when he was wearing it.
This one was a little blurred so I played with it and did a little editing.
We are trying got teach him to locate eyes, ears, mouth, nose, etc. He was telling him where his nose was in this picture.
getting sleepy...time to head home.
I told Austin to tell everyone bye. The next pictures shows how he responded.
SEE YA!!!
- MB



0 comments:
Post a Comment