I wish I could write a book about this night...
or these two...
Mr. and Mrs. Chase Green (haha...not the two on fire above) had a JAM and *GLAM* wedding. We celebrated the couples joyous occasion with great friends on Lake Lanier. The ceremony was perfect, the band...jam up, and decorations...practically perfect in every way thanks to the tremendously creative Ali Green of Ali Taylor Designs (totally DIY and amazing)!

I designed the picture above. I did borrow from Ali Green's picture album. Thank you, Ali! You had an amazing photographer. I will have to give credit to him later. He did an amazing job, but I can't find his information at this time.
I loved the way Chase and Ali gave each of their guest ornaments from a tree for wedding favor's. I love to place ornaments on my christmas tree and reminisce each year. I'll remember lovely times from your special day, Ali! :-)
I loved the way Chase and Ali gave each of their guest ornaments from a tree for wedding favor's. I love to place ornaments on my christmas tree and reminisce each year. I'll remember lovely times from your special day, Ali! :-)
Enlarge the picture above to check them out. Ali was a very detail oriented bride. Hence the base of the ornament tree..two love birds. Can I please use the word "PERFECT" again...I think in this case it is A-OKAY!!! Seriously! This talented woman thought of it all!
Don't worry...I didn't forget the best part of the shindig. My handsome date. Ooohhh Oohhh Ohhhhweee!
-MB


0 comments:
Post a Comment