'
Sunday night I made a list of tasks to complete this week. The list is saved under my documents. I never opened the file on my laptop or e-mailed it to my iphone today. I didn't have time. I spent my day watching Little Man do what you just watched him do in the video above. He has to be watched very closely. Everything he sees goes straight into his mouth. I start on my list tomorrow, but Little Man is so much fun to babysit that I might keep him another day! ;-)
He took his first step on his own tonight. He pushed a walker by himself for the first time. He walked around his saucer, from right to left, holding on and balancing himself very well. I have it all recorded. I will post it tomorrow. I make it sound more impressive than it probably is, but I think any developmental milestone he accomplishes is so amazing!!! I'm just thankful he is healthy and capable. We are blessed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment