Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Coming Out!

      As you can tell, I have tried very hard to keep this blog private. I have not used names to identify people in photos or posted pictures of myself. I was informed last night that I no longer have to keep this blog SO VERY private. Since only family and close friends have the blog address, I can post all the pictures of the "A Team,"(which we call ourselves), as I'd like. I am super excited. I will continue to refrain from identifying us by name, but you know each of us very well. Now each of you won't receive 8 or 9 e-mails from me at one time. :-)...Sorry about all of those!
      I suppose you might be interested in the story behind the strange web address for this blog. I am sorry that it is hard to remember and spelled weird. When I originally started this blog, I spelled the name differently because I feared if I used a common blog name or something someone could relate to me someone might find it. I knew I wanted to name my blog Meredith Blake. There was a bit of a problem with the traditional Meredith Blake. I remembered I had previously told a couple people that I would love to someday own a company named Meredith Blake. I felt sure someone might remember and find the blog under the correct spelling. I know you are all thinking, "Wow, this girl must think she is really important." haha. For secretive reasons, I spelled Meredith the way it sounded phonetically and Blake the way I would spell it as a girl name. Fortunately, I like the quirky spelling. The fact that it tells a story is special. In fact, I am seriously considering spelling the company I'd like to start the same incorrect way. Some people would think that is strange, but I suppose I don't because I appreciate humor and uniqueness. 
  
Introducing...The "A Team." 


My Life...My Love!

-MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment