Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thank you, God, for blessing me with more than I could ever deserve. 



“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”
- Colossians 3:16-17


I feel immensely blessed to be engaged to such a handsome guy and to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with wonderful and healthy family members. I look forward to celebrating holidays with family in Denver in the future! :) I hope everyone had a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.  

Daddy, Aunt Gena, and me

All the Dalton grandkids minus Blake and me. I don't know why we didn't jump in this picture. I wish we had. 

Family Photo: Take 1

 Family Photo: Take 2
The Dalton, Hendrix, and Hood family together for Thanksgiving 2011

I love this picture of Will, Aunt Gena, and Jesse. Aunt Gena looks so pretty. Will looks so handsome. And Jesse looks so....well, he just looks like Jesse. Such a cute pic. 

I adore my daddy. I LOVE hearing him laugh. It's rare but always genuine. 

There is nothing better than goofing off and laughing together. Laughter is truly medicine for the soul. 

We will eventually get it right. After we quite laughing at each. All of us were trying to figure out the perfect pose, adjusting to find our best sides, etc.. haha. 

Finally something a little normal looking! :)

The Hood Family
I love this great picture of my cousins, Uncle Bill, and Aunt Gena!! 


Pulling him in for a little smooch ;-) 

The Hendrix Family
I love how happy my cousin's look in this photo. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment