He picked up a cinnamon roll at breakfast and said, "Moon." I was so confused. Then I realized he was holding a piece of the cinnamon roll that was shaped like a quarter moon. He is so smart. He has the most amazing imagination.
I know:
1. All my colors - I can say them when I see the word and color together, and when someone says the word first. I can say Green and Blue without someone saying it first. I'm still working on perfecting the rest. Sometimes everything is blue to me. :)
2. Most of my numbers 1 through 10 - I tend to skip 1. My favorite is 2. And I rarely forget 3. Here lately, I always remember 8. But tomorrow, I might forget it and skip right over it. I try and show them to you on my fingers when I feel like it.
3. Dog, Cat, Horse, Football, Elephant, Teeth, Sheep, Mouse, Fish, Bird, Duck, Quack Quack, Moo, Cow, Jam, Bites, Water, Juice, Milk, Roll, Jump, Catch, Up, Out, Outside, No, Ho Ho, Pup Paws (his favorite movie character), Dada, Mama, SuSu, Geez, Papa, Big Ded (supposed to be Big Daddy - my dad), Blake, LaLa, Go, Cake, and pretty much anything we say he repeats. He forms small sentences now and tries to carry on small convo's with us.
Oh, melt my heart! :) I love his face and eyes. And the little remnants of dirtiness that are on his chin from a fun day at daycare are just too cute!



0 comments:
Post a Comment