Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011




Austin's new hat and Elmo chair from Geez and Big Daddy

I hope he had a great Christmas. 



Santa stuffed Austin's stocking with disposable Elmo sippy cups. These will come in handy! 

Love his cute new fleece hat! 

This was Austin's Christmas present from Mom and Dad. Dad wanted to surprise Austin with it! :) 

Extra Info:
(5 STAR RATING) 
Assembly: 2 hours
Level of difficulty of Assembly: Easy
Ages: Perfect for 20 months +
*Compatible with Brio and Thomas The Tank Train and Parts*

My mom and I found this train set at Toy-R-Us a couple days before Christmas. They shipped it to us for FREE. We opted for standard shipping and it arrived within 2 days. Wow! I was socked. We didn't think we would get it before Christmas. I was extremely impressed by Toy-R-Us. Alex and I put the Imaginarium Train Set together for him in less than two hours. Imaginarium Train Sets are the way to go if you are looking for a train set for any kids ages 20 mo+. Austin liked his train better than any gift he received. 

He was telling Austin to get ready for his Big Surprise! 

Dad definitely surprised him! Thanks, Dad!

Look at that face! He was so amazed by the big Choo Choo. 

He played with the train the entire time everyone else opened gifts. He didn't make a sound. 









Mom always spreads our gifts out from Santa and covers them up so we can't peak. This year Santa brought Alex lots of great presents too. He slipped them in with all my gifts so Alex would be surprised. I guess Alex was good this year. :) Thanks, Mom!

Alex looks thrilled right here. haha. I was happy for sure. I couldn't wait to open up my new watch. Maybe I'll be on time to places now. My watch hasn't worked in months. Thanks, Mom! 

Alex introduced Blake to Fat Tire. He really likes it and wanted to add a sign to his neon collection at college. 

My daddy opening his presents. :)

My sweet Papa opening all his gifts. :) I guarantee that there was a pair of overhalls in that box, his favorite! 

Opening presents with Geez. I love seeing the little watch on his hand. It makes him look so big.

Sweet picture of Alex

My mom and dad added two extra stocking to the mantle this year for two very special boys. Our family is growing. I love it! The stocking we added for Alex was actually was his as a kid. We found it going through some of his old Christmas stuff. I found an Christmas ornament with his picture in it and hung it on his stocking so he would know which was his. His stocking looked so similar to ours. I thought it was ironic that his stocking was made of the same material and matched ours almost perfectly. ;) Pardon the cheesiness, but he truly is a perfect fit. 

Our stockings! I'm being cheesy again. haha. 

Checking out his stocking present from Santa. It wasn't much but I remember him saying that he liked those type butter cookies the first year we dated. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment