Happy Birthday, Aunt Jan!
We celebrated a fun birthday at the Cheesecake Factory after shopping for wedding dresses at Bridals By Lori.
Auburn vs. Florida Atlantic Weekend
Best Buddies.
haha.
Well... I'd say Alex is ready for the game. He will surely be well hydrated.
Enjoying a great game
All smiles.
Incase you can't tell from the HUGE smile on Alex's face, Auburn was winning!
Alex and Dallas
Yes. I wore white kicks to the game. Best decision ever!
Game Day footwear
Game Day footwear mistake. I pray my daughter never tries to wear jean shorts or gladiator sandals. Looking boho chic is one thing, but looking like you chased down a homeless person and snagged their clothes is another. What is college fashion coming to?
This was the coolest portable kid ride I have seen. The grandparents bring it and pull the toddlers to every game. It is missing the canopy over the top in the picture, which is a nice addition on sunny days. Dad...hint, hint! haha. Alex said he can't wait to do stuff like this one day! :)
Auburn won!








0 comments:
Post a Comment