Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

Little Dreamer's Halloween Party
1-2 yr. old class

My mom went to the party with me yesterday. Thanks, mom! Austin was excited to see us. I made puppy chow for all of his friends. I will post the recipe and pictures soon. 

Austin's best friend, Walker is sitting to his left. He and Austin are two little rascals. They are full of energy. Austin talks all the time at daycare. He is very independent in the classroom, yet he plays well with others. He smiles constantly when he is playing. He also shares well. He has wonderful manners at daycare. All of the children do. I am thankful to have Little Dreamers Academy

He wore chocolate all over his face and his adorable outfit. It didn't matter considering the outfit I bought is now entirely too small and was retired to our keepsake bin immediately following the party. 

He is growing so quickly. Yesterday he went to the doctor for his 18 month check up. Can you believe it has been 18 months? I can't! The doctor said he is growing perfectly. His weight might seem on the low end but it is only because he is so active all the time. He looks like the next Georgia Auburn quarterback (couldn't resist..haha).We are going to start trying to potty train soon. Wish us luck! 

18 MONTHS
WEIGHT: 23 POUNDS 
20th percentile
HEIGHT: 
50th percentile
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE:
80th percentile


I loved watching him play and figure things out. My mom and I stayed behind and watched all the kids in amazement as they explored outside. All the kids senses were awakened. It's amazing how little minds are constantly working to figure out how stuff fits together and how things work. It gives me goose bumps to watch him learn.

I love this. I staying inside and snapped a few pictures of him. 



He adores the outside. He cries when he has to come in. They said all the kids at daycare do. 

I love this baby!

Just playing together. 

They both tried to fit into the book bin for a few minutes. It was adorable. 


This is where I found him after he finished his treats -- in the books box. He is so precious. 


Austin is not the oldest in his class but he's almost the tallest in his class. He is clearly a leader. I am so proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment