Ali Taylor Design created a lovely monogram with a modern feel for our engagement party. I am blessed to have such a talented friend. Her work ethic and creativity inspire me. From custom stationary to web design, Ali is a creative inventor of all things beautiful and stylish.
Ali Taylor Design
Amanda + Alex Custom Wedding Monogram
Blue Graphics - Printer
Thank you for the great job and fast turn around. Our cups and koozies were ordered Monday and available for pick-up Friday morning.
A Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake is the drink my mom and I originally planned to serve at the party. We thought the cups would be cute to serve it in. Needless to say, it didn't work out. There is always next time. Right, Mom?
Time to open some wedding gifts! Yay! Our sweet friends, Sam and Ashley Sliger, gave us a lovely bottle of wine that we have already enjoyed. Thanks, guys! Ms. Donna Haynes gave us the sweetest wedding album. She is so thoughtful. Austin, along with my parents and brother, bought us a couple special presents for our future home.
I thought this was so sweet!
Thanks for always being so thoughtful, mom. Your kindness never goes unnoticed. It is truly the little things in life that matter most and touch my heart.
Austin gave us 12 reindeer that we picked out for our Christmas tree. They can also be used as table place card holders. Each year as I decorate our tree, I will reminisces on this joyous time in our life with love and happiness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment