Monday, September 26, 2011

Emily's Bachelorette Weekend

Emily is my sweet friend from Atlanta. We met at a Shepard Spinal Center Junior Committee meeting in Atlanta. I remember Emily from UGA, but she didn't remember me. We actually had classes together. I always remember faces, but I am terrible with names. Since Ashley (girl in black long sleeves below) and I didn't know many people, I walked right up and introduced myself to Emily. We have been friends since that day!

 It is great having friends near and far. I know I could call Emily anytime and she would answer in a heartbeat. She is a wonderful and genuine friend. I can't wait to share in all her wedding excitement. I look forward to her doing the same on my big day! Love you, Em!


Sugarcoat, Virginia Highlands


We started off Emily's Bachelorette party with mani's/pedi's at Sugarcoat in Virginia Highlands.

Brunch at Murphy's in Virginia Highlands
Brunch was delish! Great pick for favorite brunch in ATL, Emily! 


Dinner at Two Urban Licks and fun at The W Midtown


We had an awesome night together

Fransoso, Emily, and me!


The W Midtown
.....just before we headed home to pass out from exhaustion :) Great times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment