Austin and Alex showed up at the door with beautiful flowers. They are the best.
Austin and I had to talk about all the lovely colors in the bouquet.
BTW...Austin can now say Blue, Yellow, Purple, and Black. He knows all of his colors but he can only say those 4 very clearly. We are working on saying Red, Orange, White, and Green more clearly right now. He even attempts to say Elephant....just had to add that in. I think he is borderline genius. haha :)
Alex gave me flowers and Lucchese boots. They were a TOTAL surprise. It is rare that I get a gift that surprises me. I loved them!
The minute Austin walks in the door from daycare he goes straight to his books. We keep them stacked up inside the TV cabinet for easy access. He would rather sit and read than play with any toy we give him. This has been going on for almost 2 months now. I love it!
Of course he wanted to help me open all my presents. He even helped me clean up afterwards. He is such a joy. When I ask him to pick something up, he does it immediately. I have never had to clean up his toys without his help. We sing the clean-up song and clean our messes up together everyday. I know Alex feels like he has two children, because I can drag out just as much as Austin can! :)
He's trying to get the bow off the big present!
Um...can you believe how big he is getting. And look at his hair!
Love his little heart...he just wants someone to read to him! We were busy opening presents apparently. Bad parents. JK!
Hello to everyone in Denver! :)
Surprise...Wish Big....And you might get Austin on your birthday also!
Trying on my new boots. I can't wait to wear them.
NO idea what he is doing but I thought it was funny
It looks like Austin is saying, "Cheeeese"!
Hello everyone out in Denver! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment