Thursday, September 15, 2011

16 Months

I can't believe how fast Austin is growing. I know I say that all the time, but look at him! He is such a little man! These pictures were taken at the end of August. Alex and I surprised him with farm animal magnets. He knows how to make almost every animal sound. He had the best time placing each animal on the refrigerator. We also bought him two new pop up books. I always wanted a child that loved to read. Austin is it! We can't read to him enough right now. His favorite it tractor books, pop-up books, and Elmo books. His favorite word right now is "book". He even flips through books on his own as he rides to and from school. He is so bright! How many 16 month olds do you know that try and say, "el-le-phant"? I'm amazed. He can point out animal parts also. He can tell you were the "el-le-phant's" trunk is and where its tail is located. He is the best! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment