Little Man's birthday fell on Easter Sunday as I mentioned in my last post. Since he didn't get to celebrate at daycare with all his friends, I decided I would surprise him with a little party the day following his birthday (yesterday) at daycare with cupcakes and ballons. I wanted his cousins to be able to attend the party but unfortuately, James had a bad accident at the Wilbanks' Easter Celebration on Sunday afternoon and wasn't at school. We hope he is doing much better! Little Man has been praying for him every night!
Little Man and I spent the morning together before I dropped him off at daycare. We went to Ingles and shopped for party goods. I love to shop with him at the grocery store. He smiles at every person that passes by our buggy. He LOVES the grocery store. We bought all different color ballons. We discussed the colors as the helpful manager blew them up for us. He is going to know all his colors before we know it. He picked out an ELMO ballon, John Deer ballon, and a pretty Happy Birthday ballon. We also grabbed the following before heading on our way: Capri Sun's for his friends at daycare; cupcakes with soccer balls, football, and basketballs; a cold drinks tub; and two big bags of ice. We were ready to party!
The party began at 2pm! My mom, grandmother, and I all arrived ready to take pictures like proud family! The kids were precious. Little Man was so happy to see us!











0 comments:
Post a Comment