Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1st FULL Weekend Together

We spent our first entire weekend together since August this past weekend! It was AMAZING! We were blessed with beautiful weather. Little Man didn't feel well; unfortunately, we spent the better half of our Saturday in the doctors office diagnosing his ear infection and upper respiratory infection. We made up for lost time on Sunday by reading books outside in the beautiful sun! 
Little Man helped his dad put together puzzles

He is wearing my hat that I had as a little girl! haha. It was all we had around the house at the time.

Sweet baby putting his puzzle together.

He is always picking things up and throwing them now. I think he thought this larger toy would toss as easily as his ball. haha. He is so strong! :-)

He is cutting teeth right now...and drooling everywhere! (check out the wet shirt)

What I see is just a glimpse of the man you'll be

Dad helped him get to the flower


"Thanks Dad! I made it with your help!"






He found some weeds!

Look at him pointing at the book and following along. He is so smart!


By the time the weekend ended Little Man was feeling a little better. A little playtime outside with his daddy seemed to be the best medicine of all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment