Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday

I hope everyone has a happy Friday! I am looking forward to the weekend in some ways and not in others. Little Man will not be with us this weekend. Of course, that is the part I am not anticipating with excitement. I miss him terribly when he is gone. His daddy and I worry about him. I have a feeling he is  going to literally FREAK OUT when he leaves his daddy today. He screams for his dad every time he sits him down. No matter what I try to entertain him with, it does not take his mind off wondering where his daddy went. He is usually less than two steps away washing bottles or putting something away. We will see him again Sunday at 6pm. I can not wait!

I am excited about the weekend also! I will get to spend quality time with Little Man's dad. I think we will be going on a date tonight (dinner and movie) since we have missed celebrating both Valentine's Day and his birthday! Having a sick child every other week requires a lot of attention and time; therefore, we often lose time for each other. This will be a great weekend to make up for lost time together. 

For those of you who know about TW4D's. Here are the highlights from the week. I received the first draft of the website. It looks awesome. The logo is well on it's way and in the hands of a very talented graphic designer. I have worked on branding of the company, mission, motto, and goals. I received a little disappointment and surprise when asking someone to blog for the site. Disappointment is good. It fuels my drive to work harder and find the best for the website. The disappointment spurred the idea for ebike. I contacted my attorney who will be informing me if this is to close to another sites name. I am praying it isn't! If it isn't, I will update everyone next time on what ebikes is all about. I will wrap up Friday by making a few calls for appointments/phone meetings. There is a dad that home schools his children while his wife, a doctor, works each day. I am interested in contacting him to see what his experiences are as a stay at home dad. I believe he would have great information to share with dads on the website. I will be contacting him today and wrapping up the week. 

TASK OF THE DAY:
RE-Plan Little Man's birthday party :-)


My mom trying to feed Little Man dinner

He is going to be a football star! 

He loves to find the fan and point to it. 

The boys are playing football together in this picture...learning how to throw the ball. :-)

They took a break for some tickling and loving :-) :-) :-)

This was taken two weeks ago as his daddy tried to get him ready for church. That was a task. 

He has the most precious eyes in the world!


Almost finished! Ready to head to church... I love Sunday's! Church is very important to me. I always dreamed I would find someone who would want to go with me. It is a comforting feeling knowing that I am not alone in my desires to lead by example through following God. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment