Over the weekend, a handsome fella took me to the most lovely restaurant, Glen Ella. Glen Ella Springs Inn and Meeting Place, located in beautiful northeast Georgia, is one of the top three dining destinations in Georgia. The Inn is over 100 years old. It is the perfect spot for an outdoor wedding, corporate event, or romantic getaway. Quaint, unique, natural, and historical are the best ways to describe the Inn.
My date and I meandered slowly along a dirt road to find Glen Ella. Although my wonderful date was seasoned on the beauty of the Inn, the pristine and expansive nature surrounding the inn, and the overall ambiance of the Inn, I had not been privileged of such joys prior to our dinner. We dinned by a fire. The inside was decorated beautifully. The walls, floors, and ceilings of the Inn are composed of the original heart pine. The old craftsmanship is something to surely admire. My date ran into some family friends as we dinned, the previous owners of Glen Ella Inn. Mrs.Aycock sent a special lady in Denver a message, "I know when you are in town. You must call next time." :-) You could tell Mrs.Aycock missed her sweet Denver friend.
The food is spectacular. The wine is local. Most of the vegetables are grown locally. I love the fact that they still support the local business. If you are in northeast Georgia, you will have missed out if don't venture to Glen Ella Springs Inn and Meeting Place.

My date and I meandered slowly along a dirt road to find Glen Ella. Although my wonderful date was seasoned on the beauty of the Inn, the pristine and expansive nature surrounding the inn, and the overall ambiance of the Inn, I had not been privileged of such joys prior to our dinner. We dinned by a fire. The inside was decorated beautifully. The walls, floors, and ceilings of the Inn are composed of the original heart pine. The old craftsmanship is something to surely admire. My date ran into some family friends as we dinned, the previous owners of Glen Ella Inn. Mrs.Aycock sent a special lady in Denver a message, "I know when you are in town. You must call next time." :-) You could tell Mrs.Aycock missed her sweet Denver friend.
The food is spectacular. The wine is local. Most of the vegetables are grown locally. I love the fact that they still support the local business. If you are in northeast Georgia, you will have missed out if don't venture to Glen Ella Springs Inn and Meeting Place.

0 comments:
Post a Comment