Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacation Memories






Best way to travel long distances with milk....mason jars. 


Austin loved the bike. Five minutes into the ride, he passed out. :-) We had to turn around. We tried it again the next day. We made it 1 mile down the road to the ice cream shop. Austin ate his first ice cream cone. He picked strawberry ice cream. We sat on the steps outside the ice cream parlor and ate our ice cream together as quickly as possible before it melted. 




Alex is such a thoughtful dad. When he bought Austin's seat at Wal-Mart, he picked up a horn/bell also. He thought it would fit on the the bars in front of Austin's seat. I didn't fit, so Alex just installed it on his handle bars. Austin loved for Alex to ring the bell as they rode through the bike paths. 


Having a great time in the water.


I wish Austin would have looked at the camera. I still love the picture though. He LOVES Lauren and Blake. 





As soon as we arrived home from vacation we hoped in the car and headed to a wedding. My friends Brett and Heather Demore were married at a beautiful mountain venue overlooking the river. We danced the night away with great friends. I have the best video of my mom dancing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment