Watching him make sure he has everything ready for his next orientation meeting. He is always so prepared. He reminds me so much of myself. I couldn't stop smiling and snapping pictures of him.
We shared a UGA waffle at lunch. My good friend Sean Miller used to make me one of these each morning before we walked to our classes together 1st semester of college. We had to give these up because of the pounds we gained. Blake thought that peanut butter on a waffle would be yucky, but he quickly devoured my waffle after the first bite. :-)
Blake will be attending the Terry College of Business Spring Semester of 2012. The admissions counselor said his GPA is high enough to apply for any major within the business school and get accepted to his major of choice. This is rare to hear. He has a higher GPA than I had in college. He is blessed to have a multitude of options within the Terry School of Business.
My mom is beyond proud. She will have two University of Georgia graduates after my brother finishes up...one Cum laude, and probably a flipping Summa cum laude knowing my brother. haha.
After I arrived home from UGA, the A-Team relaxed together the rest of the evening. I spent quality time with Austin Saturday morning before heading to lunch with my girlfriends, Jennifer Lunsford and Ashley Sliger. It was great catching up with the girls. We exchanged gifts over lunch; a babyshower gift for Jennifer, a birthday gift for Austin, and a wedding gift for Ashley. We are all going through transitions in our lives. It is exciting to share these once in a life time experiences with close friends.
Saturday evening, Alex and I headed to Laprade's on Lake Burton to celebrate a friends birthday party. We didn't want to keep Austin out past 7pm so he stayed behind at the cabin with family. We weren't gone long. Our good friends Jennifer and Alex Lunsford were at the party. We even ran into Sam and Ashley Sliger. We were thankful to be invited to celebrate Nathan's 30th birthday. We look forward to hanging out with Nathan and Kristen more in the future! They are great!
Alex and I at dinner
Alex & Jennifer Lunsford - She is going to be induced this coming Wednesday. Isn't she beautiful?!? Walking each day and eating healthy is the key to a beautiful pregnancy. I can't wait until Forrester arrives!
Some of the guys at the birthday dinner.
Some of the girls at the birthday dinner. We had a great time.
That just about wraps up our weekend. I hope Leigh Wilbanks had a wonderful birthday this weekend. We hate we couldn't celebrate with you!





0 comments:
Post a Comment