Father's Day 1 year ago - Lake Burton
Austin was 3 months old on Father's Day last year. He was a wonderful sleeper, a great eater...just a perfect baby.
He's still the most precious baby in the world 1 year later. Happy Father's Day 2011!
I just found out that my best friend that I miss SO very dearly got engaged. I image it happened in Africa. I found out through facebook. She is currently in Africa with Tripp Addison. Ashley Fransoso and I lived together in Atlanta when I worked for State Farm. We shared many fun nights together...and a couple not so fun mornings together. :-) We always had a blast together no matter what we were doing. I hate that we live far apart. Ashley sent me a message on facebook before she left for Africa asking me to come visit in Atlanta. I wasn't able to make it. I will not make the mistake of putting my friends off again. I have put myself and my friends last for to long. I can't wait to get together when she returns home!
My mom picked up some new shades for Austin. She loves wearing them.
Happy Father's Day! We went to Hibachi Japanese to celebrate my dad for father's day. We had a great time together.
Make-up...Check
New Clothes for me... Double Check & Deserved!
New outfit for Austin...Check
Alex looking Handsome as always...Check
We made good pictures this day.
Brining down the Father's Day presents for my amazing dad and Alex.
trying to help dad open his gifts
Best Father's Day present of all...Austin!
coolest kid on the block!
They favor each other
Pals
Alex and Dad opened their Father's Day presents after dinner. Austin and I bought them both the same Tommy Bahama shirts. Be bought Alex a blue color and my dad a cream/white color. They thought they were soft and nice. I hope they enjoy them. Alex has had the same style shirt in orange since we started dating and it has never worn out.


0 comments:
Post a Comment