Thursday, December 22, 2011

Austin's Christmas Party

Little Dreamer's Birthday Party for Jesus
December 14, 2012

Little Dreamer's threw a party to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I thought this was a neat idea. Austin and all the kids in his class donated gifts for children that live at the Circle of Hope. Austin sent a bag full of new Carter's outfits for the children and he even donated one of his toys. I love that Little Dreamers teaches him the true meaning of Christmas. 

Austin and all the kids in his class had cupcakes for snack time. Austin isn't a big sweets eater. 





Examining his SECOND cupcake. 

Austin is very mature for his age. He stays seated at snack time, doesn't make a big mess, and even tries to help clean up the little mess he does make. He is moving up to the 2 year old class in January. He will only be 20 months old. His teachers have said he is the most vocal out of all the children in the class. He is not the oldest, though. And the children that are a few months older than him aren't being moved up along with him. I am sad because he is leaving his friends, but I'm excited to see what he learns in his new classroom. :)

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment