Thursday, December 8, 2011

My First Wedding Shower

November 20, 2011
The Apple Pie Ridge Lodge










Oh how I adore our china! I mixed two different patterns Lenox china patterns. I know, I know..... It's a little strange. But, sometimes a little of this and a little of that makes the most beautiful arrangement! :) You should see it all when the full five piece place setting is set along with the accent plate --- CLEAN AND STUNNING! 

Oh how I love CRYSTAL! Navarre by Fostoria....so delicate, intricate, and beautiful. Thank you mom, Aunt Jan, Aunt Gena, and Betty for each giving me a four piece place setting. I can't wait to use them. 







Trying to grab Austin for a picture = a chore! 

All of our beautiful gifts! :) I can't wait to use them at our new house. 

Two of my sweet bridesmaids, Kimberly Pruitt and Lauren Corley. They helped me open presents and keep up with who brought what gifts at the shower. I am so thankful they were there to keep me organized.  

All the sweet and beautiful ladies that threw my shower, minus my Aunt Lucy. Thank you so much! 

My dad and Alex showed up to at the end of the shower. My dad ended up doing most of the packing up of the gifts because all of the ladies at the shower wanted to meet Alex. They thought he was so handsome! :) Dad and Alex also brought another little attention getter to the shower -- Austin! He stole everyone's heart. Everyone thought he was adorable.


I am so thankful Mrs. Pam and Lauren came to the shower. They drove all the way from Duluth. My brother is so lucky to have such a sweet girlfriend. And I'm even more lucky because I have gained a best friend. My family has grown close to Lauren and her family over the past year and I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of our families TOGETHER! ;-) Love you ladies! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment