Little Man is going on his 1st plane ride tomorrow thanks to his wonderful Mena! He will even be riding in his very on seat. We are excited and thankful to be able to visit with family over the next couple days. We haven't seen Mena since June. Little Man has a big surprise awaiting his arrival in Colorado, his aunts! :-) They are going to go crazy over one another. They have only met each other in pictures. I feel so blessed. I am nervous about the snow storm that has hit the mid-west. I am praying we have no trouble flying. We don't want to lose any of the time we have with family because of weather delays.
Bye, bye Georgia friends and family...We love each of you very much. We will see you again in a couple days! Say a prayer for safe travels.
Hello Colorado family...let the fun begin!


0 comments:
Post a Comment