The A-Team had the most wonderful time in Colorado! We went out and visited Sue Sue and Little Man's aunts. We stayed in Denver the first night then headed up to the mountains for a couple days. We stayed at Leigh's mountain house in Winter Park. Check out the beautiful pictures of the house. It is for rent and is the perfect location!
We enjoyed a couple days of snow, wonderful food cooked by Sue Sue, and great family time!
We enjoyed a couple days of snow, wonderful food cooked by Sue Sue, and great family time!
Little Man walking into the mountain house in Winter Park... :-) We thought he might walk on his own during the trip. He is still being assisted by the walker back home.
Love this picture of his daddy.
Watching the snow fall our first day!
Hanging out by the window...taking in all the beauty.
Drinks and Lunch...Time to Relax! :-)
Sweet Family
Cricket just chillin'
Napoli - beautiful!
Don't you just love this sweater!?! I do, I do!!
A little black and white...blurry but still a great picture of the boys
He saw trying to touch the snow.
One of my favs
Sue Sue
just happy to be together
Great picture of mom and son
Denver Family :-)
The only picture I am in except one at the airport. :-( At least I made it in one or two I guess...
They were sitting by the fire. It was warm and cozy. He loved falling asleep in Sue Sue's loving arms.

0 comments:
Post a Comment