My new passion could simply be a hobby but technically has already become a job. Both the art/hobby and job of my passion bring me joy. Both leave me in awe. God and nature collide in both, making mighty things happen far beyond my control. I consider myself talented when it comes to handling both. Hopefully I will continue to be successful. New Passion...Motherhood & Photography...An Art & A Job. I haven't decided which title matches which act. Is motherhood a job, art, or both, and vice versa with photography? Who cares as long as both are performed simply with passion and GRACE.
"Bye, Bye, Bye" - jabbers as he shuts the garbage lid
Almost showed everyone the new top tooth
Laughing at his funny Dad
He loves his learning blocks! R-E-D...2...Strawberries...We are learning it all!
Remnants of a long day of play
For now I'm pleased.Simply,
MB
0 comments:
Post a Comment