Friday, November 5, 2010

Goodwill find of the week


Each Friday I will be posting a treasure I have found perusing the isles of Goodwill. If you are patient and diligent in your search, I promise you will find at least one item you have been looking for or wanting at your local Goodwill. I do not see any need in purchasing new items, when gently used items can be purchased at 98% off the original price. We can all save the environment, our wallets, and children who are working to make our clothes each day by recycling used toys, clothing, ect.. For a shock factor, I will list the price I pay for each item along with the most current retail price available. 

Recycle! Save!

BUMBO
$4.95              

















Babies "R" Us BUMBO

Bumbo Baby Sitter Seat - Blue - Bumbo  - Babies"R"Us
Bumbo Baby Sitter Seat - Blue



Our Price: $39.99
  • Out of stock for shipping
  • Not eligible for Store Pickup
  • Sold in stores (details)

ONLY $4.99 Dog or Bear with purchase!**

   


0 comments:

Post a Comment