March 8, 2012
ALEX = 27 YEARS OLD
Opening his birthday present from me. It was ringing.
Since his birthday present hadn't come in yet, I had to come up with something creative. I took a picture of the gift I ordered him with my phone. I attached the picture I took to his name in my phone. When he called the picture of the gift would show up. I also programmed his name in as, "Happy Birthday Alex. I love you." I then placed my cell phone in a gift bag and wrapped it up by the fireplace. I took his phone when he came home for lunch and called my cell phone. The bag started ringing. He started laughing and opened the bag. It was a really sweet surprise. The words scrolled across the phone and the picture flashed up as he pulled the ringing phone out of the bag. I gave him the boots he had been wanting. :)
Alex's birthday dinner with my family.
My family took Alex out to dinner for his birthday. I really appreciated them doing that for him. We had a great time! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment