April 25, 2012
Cupcakes At Primrose
Little tots know how to party! They love cake and they love each other. They even love feeding it to each other. Austin and all his friends are adorable!
Austin has only been in Mrs. Teresa's class at Primrose since February but his friends embrace him like he has been there since the beginning. It is the most comforting feeling to walk into a classroom and watch him playing happily with everyone. He LOVES going to school. He tells us about his friends each day when he gets home. I was shocked to hear him calling their names. I couldn't believe at 2 years old that he knew all 16 of his friends by name. Isn't that amazing! Mrs. Teresa says Austin is extremely smart!
I walked straight in and buttoned Austin's top button on his polo. Alex saw this picture and said guys don't do that. I think it's cute. haha!
Gavin Green, Austin, and Evelyn
Gavin Green and Austin




0 comments:
Post a Comment