January has been a great month. SuSu (Alex's mom) came to visit. We had the best time together. Austin loved reading and playing with her. He was genuinely sad when he woke up the morning she left to find she wasn't going to be around to spend the day with him. He has asked for her on a weekly basis since she left. We can't wait until her next visit. :)
We invited my grandmothers and parents down for dinner one night to meet Sandy. Unfortunately my grandfather wasn't able to make it, but he looks forward to meeting Sandy soon. My grandmothers thought Sandy was lovely. And I believe she felt the same about them. They thought she had a sweet and beautiful personality.
We all had a nice time talking and getting to know each other after dinner. Please excuse the mess and lack and furniture, we have only been living in the house two full weeks at this point.
We have to be on alert for flying objects at all times now! haha.
My mom, my grandmother, Sandy/SuSu, and Betty. It is so great to see them all together.
Austin found my jewelry. I'll have to hide this photo from Alex. ha! I think it's so cute adorable, though.
Saying our goodbyes.
I can't wait until we are all back together again soon!
Austin and SuSu having a smiling contest.
Look at those happy smiles! :)
Love this sweet face! Somebody must have been happy their SuSu cooked them a wonderful dinner!
0 comments:
Post a Comment